This project instantiates the capacity to develop a comprehensive analysis of the organizational aspects in relation with the dynamics of the industry in a turbulent environment, and the corresponding evolution to be expected in a public Agency.
- Timeline: 2009-2010
- Client: EUROCONTROL
- Technico-Organizational study in relation with the evolution of the ATM industry towards the use of open source software, and of open innovation dynamics
- OBIZCO staffed the project manager, the principal investigator, and 3 economists
- The method used interviews, field observation (with user groups), and scenario based modelling.
- Issues covered in the study included:
- The definition of scenarios for the interaction with the industry in an open innovation environment
- The definition of governance modalities and of in-house capabilities and competencies applicable to each scenario