- Deployment of ATS datalink services and/or systems at Air Navigation Service Providers: Pre-FANS Services, FANS Services, ATN Data Link Services, VHF Partnerships, D-ATIS and DCL systems, ATN Routers, Datalink Front End Processors
- Deployment of Datalink services and/or systems at Airline premises: ACARS AIRCOM services, ground gateway server: AIRCOM FlightMessenger, AIRCOM FlightTracker, AIRCOM FlightPlanner, AIRCOM voice and data Cockpit Service
You will be accountable for a set of end-to-end projects including:
- Starting from the signed contracts, prepare a project initiation document including project milestones, costs, resources
- Coordinate with all stakeholders involved on target, on cost deployment of projects (customer, sales team, technical teams, support teams)
- Project close out including formal handover to operations
- Progress reporting and escalation management
- Customer progress meetings in the EUR region
Required Qualifications and Skills
- University degree or equivalent preferably in Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Aviation.
- Recognized professional qualifications are desirable such as PMI and/or PRINCE 2
- ITIL Foundation is a plus.
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in the Project Management domain preferably in the Airline, Aviation or Telecommunications industry: Satellite or Terrestrial VHF radio communications.
- Experience in air navigation control is a plus
- Proven experience in multi-country, multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural organisations or projects.
Needed and Valuable Knowledge
Fluency in English, other language will be a plus
- Competent in Microsoft Office products, Excel advanced proficiency, messaging, on-line purchasing, web-conferencing systems, MS/Project (ideally)
- ITIL and Service Management practices and procedures would be an asset
- ACARS air-ground based communications protocols and aircraft avionics
- Knowledge of ground-ground based communications protocols such as IP
- Analytical skills: ability to build and structure an analysis, manage trending, detect patterns
- Ability to learn fast and understand complex technologies, environment and services
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, good reporting and presentations skills,
- Problem Solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent team player, autonomy and ability to work with remote teams
- Customer Focus
- Ability to represent our client in front of customers and senior level audience
What we offer
- Competitive compensation according to background
- Teleworking 2-3 days per week depending of client needs
- We are open to help you in relocation if needed
- Start: Immediate
- You will join a highly specialized company in aviation industry, so you will be part of a very interesting technical project. We have always projects where to develop your career. Our people is our asset, and we aim to grow together.
I want to apply!
In case you are interested in this position, please send us a resume* in English by email at the address email@example.com
* By submitting your CV or application you are automatically consenting to Obizco SARL using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. If you however, wish to have your personal data deleted from our database in conformance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Article 17, please let us know by sending us an email at the same e-mail address.