Publication date: 9 December 2019
: For one of our main clients we are looking for an IP Network Expert with deep knowledge in Nokia IP Networks Solution, who will be responsible for:
- Review the High Level and Low Level design of Mission Critical IP network, using Nokia routers solutions and Nokia NSP
- Contribute to the Technical Acceptance of the deployment
- Development of the Operations Manuals to manage the Nokia IP network, all support levels
- Development and delivery training for design, deployment and operations of the mission critical network
The position will be based in Madrid. Other locations as Paris or Brussels are possible . You should be open to travel 10%-20%
You will be accountable for a set of end-to-end projects including:
- Starting from the signed contracts, prepare a project initiation document including project milestones, costs, resources
- Coordinate with all stakeholders involved on target, on cost deployment of projects (customer, sales team, technical teams, support teams)
- Project close out including formal handover to operations
- Progress reporting and escalation management
- Customer progress meetings in the EUR region
Required Qualifications and Skills
- University degree or equivalent preferably in Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Aviation.
- Recognized professional qualification is desirable
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in design, deployment and operations of Nokia IP networks
- Experience in design , deployment and operations of critical IP networks
- Proven experience in global organisations or projects.
Needed and Valuable Knowledge
- Fluency in English, other language will be a plus
- Understanding of Nokia IP technologies is a must
- Competent in Microsoft Office products, Excel advanced proficiency, messaging, on-line purchasing, web-conferencing systems
- ITIL knowledge is a plus
- Analytical skills: ability to build and structure an analysis, manage trending, detect patterns
- Ability to learn fast and understand complex technologies, environment and services
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, good reporting and presentations skills,
- Problem Solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent team player, autonomy and ability to work with remote teams
- Customer Focus
- Ability to represent our client in front of customers and senior level audience
What we offer
- Competitive compensation according to background
- Teleworking 2-3 days per week depending of client needs
- We are open to help you in relocation if needed
- Start: December
- You will join a highly specialized company, so you will be part of a very interesting technical project. We have always projects where to develop your career. Our people is our asset, and we aim to grow together.
I want to apply!
In case you are interested in this position, please send us a resume* in English by email at the address email@example.com
* By submitting your CV or application you are automatically consenting to Obizco SARL using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. If you however, wish to have your personal data deleted from our database in conformance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Article 17, please let us know by sending us an email at the same e-mail address.