We are looking for DevOps engineer to work in integration and deployment projects for a global European agency in an agile and highly innovative environment. You will work in the deployment of an integrated workflow within various platforms with different programming languages and manage support with different tool providers.
This position is based in Maastricht but you will be open to travel within Europe.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- University degree or equivalent in a relevant technical discipline
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in the domain of DevOps, preferably in Air traffic industry
- Professional experience in infrastructure testing
- VMware and Nutanix
- GIT and Bitbucket (version control systems)
- Jenkins (continuous integration tooling)
- Terraform, Ansible and Packer (continuous configuration automation tooling)
- Kubernetes (container platforms)
- Sonatype Nexus (repository management tooling)
- Digital Rebar (deployment tool)
- Analytic skills: ability to build and structure an analysis, manage trending, detect patterns
- Ability to learn fast and understand complex technologies, environment and services
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, good reporting and presentations
- High command in English, other European language is a plus
- Problem Solving skills, hands-on approach and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent team player, autonomy and ability to work with remote teams
- Customer Focus
What we offer
- Competitive compensation according to background
- Continuous training and permanent technological and soft skills updating
- You will join a highly specialized company in aviation industry and you will be part of a team that works with cutting-edge technologies in the secto
Want to apply!
In case you are interested in this position, please send us a resume* in English by email at the address email@example.com
* By submitting your CV or application you are automatically consenting to Obizco SARL using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. If you however, wish to have your personal data deleted from our database in conformance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Article 17, please let us know by sending us an email at the same e-mail address.