We are looking for Software engineers with deep expertize in Air Traffic Management software development, to support in key activities that contribute to a modernised and interoperable ATM system based on state-of-the-art technology.
- Contribute to the development of SWIM specifications and supporting material for deployment of SWIM in Europe.
- Contribute to the specification and deployment of SWIM common components
- Contribute to ATM digitalization activities in relation to the definition and design of the future iNM system, with a specific focus on system interfaces and EAD, and digital exchange of information based on standards.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- University degree or equivalent in a relevant technical discipline
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Aeronautical Software field
- Experience contributing to standard specifications
- Experience in the design of services at both logical and physical level.
- Experience in Web services Standards: AMQP 1.0, XML/JSON Schemas, UML
- Experience Implementing APIs.
- Python, Docker
- Knowledge of PCP Regulated SWIM Services
- Experience in FIXM, AIXM, WXXM
- EUROCONTROL NM B2B Services, EAD Interfaces knowledge is desiderable
- Analytic skills: ability to build and structure an analysis, manage trending, detect patterns
- Ability to learn fast and understand complex technologies, environment and services
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, good reporting and presentations
- High command in English, other European language is a plus
- Problem Solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent team player, autonomy and ability to work with remote teams
- Customer Focus
What we offer
- Competitive compensation according to background
- Continuous training and permanent technological and soft skills updating
- Flexible teleworking approach
- You will join a highly specialized company in aviation industry and you will be part of a team that works with cutting-edge technologies in the sector
Want to apply!
In case you are interested in this position, please send us a resume* in English by email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
* By submitting your CV or application you are automatically consenting to Obizco SARL using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. If you however, wish to have your personal data deleted from our database in conformance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Article 17, please let us know by sending us an email at the same e-mail address.