Publication date: 9 December 2019
For one of our main clients, world leader in datalink communication, we are looking for an ATC Datalink Support Specialist, who will be responsible for managing customers’ satisfaction. You will be in charge of performing the customer service management activities for our client datalink products and services dedicated to Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSP) customers.
The position will be developed mainly on client premises in Singapore or Dubai. You should be open to travel 10%-20%
You will be accountable for a set of ANSP customers, including key and large accounts, with regards to our client datalink products and services:
- Monitor the performance indicators available to ensure that the product performance delivered to the customer is meeting the customer defined service levels. When applicable, initiate and coordinate service improvement plan;
- Manage the customer satisfaction and ensure all customer feedback is addressed to improve and develop customer loyalty;
- Manage customer service reviews;
- Manage and produce identified reporting to these customer and internal teams; including trend analysis, actions and service improvement plan action tracking and management;
- Ensure customer feedback and requirements are channelled to Product and Business Development teams;
- Work with customers to improve their operations by optimizing and expanding their use of our client services;
Required Qualifications and Skills
- University degree or equivalent preferably in Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Aviation.
- Recognized professional qualification is desirable
- 2-6 years of professional experience in the Technical Support domain, preferably in the Airline, Aviation or Telecommunications industry: Satellite or Terrestrial VHF radio communications.
- Experience in air navigation control
- Proven experience in global organisations or projects.
Needed and Valuable Knowledge
- Fluency in English, as it will be working language, other language will be a plus
- Competent in Microsoft Office products, Excel advanced proficiency, messaging, on-line purchasing, web-conferencing systems
- ITIL and Service Management practices and procedures is an asset
- ACARS air-ground based communications protocols and aircraft avionics is an asset
- Ground-ground based communications protocols such as IP is an asset
- Analytical skills: ability to build and structure an analysis, manage trending, detect patterns
- Ability to learn fast and understand complex technologies, environment and services
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, good reporting and presentations skills,
- Problem Solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent team player, autonomy and ability to work with remote teams
- Customer Focus
- Ability to represent our client in front of customers and senior level audience
What we offer
- Competitive compensation according to background
- Teleworking 2-3 days per week depending of client needs
- We are open to help you in relocation if needed
- Start: Immediate
- You will join a highly specialized company in aviation industry, so you will be part of a very interesting technical project. We have always projects where to develop your career. Our people is our asset, and we growth together.
I want to apply!
In case you are interested in this position, please send us a resume* in English by email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
* By submitting your CV or application you are automatically consenting to Obizco SARL using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. If you however, wish to have your personal data deleted from our database in conformance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Article 17, please let us know by sending us an email at the same e-mail address.