We are looking for ATM Specialist to support the EUROCONTROL’s NM/INFRA/IAC unit, in key activities that contribute to a modernized and interoperable ATM system based on state-of-the-art technology
- Support the update the NM (Network Manager) Web B2B Services documentation where necessary to ease the assessment of SWIM compliance
- Support the integration of the production of SWIM compliance assessment reports into the NM software development processes
- Support the maintenance of the AIRM semantic correspondence of the NM B2B Services, required for the SWIM compliance
Required Qualifications and Skills
- University degree or equivalent in a relevant technical discipline
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the technical domain of expertise including knowledge and experience with NM B2B services.
- Experience with ECTL SWIM Specifications
- Experience in the design of services at both logical and physical level.
- Experience in Web services Standards, AMQP 1.0, XML/JSON Schemas, UML
- Experience Implementing APIs.
- Knowledge of / proven experience in developing or using the AIRM
- Knowledge of FIXM, AIXM, WXXM
- Analytic skills: ability to build and structure an analysis, manage trending, detect patterns
- Ability to learn fast and understand complex technologies, environment and services
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, good reporting and presentations
- High command in English, other European language is a plus
- Problem Solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent team player, autonomy and ability to work with remote teams
What we offer
- Competitive compensation according to background
- Continuous training and permanent technological and soft skills updating
- You will join a highly specialized company in aviation industry and you will be part of a team that works with cutting-edge technologies in the sector
Want to apply!
In case you are interested in this position, please send us a resume* in English by email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
* By submitting your CV or application you are automatically consenting to Obizco SARL using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. If you however, wish to have your personal data deleted from our database in conformance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Article 17, please let us know by sending us an email at the same e-mail address.